CONNECTING THE DOTS:
So, how does GLUTRASOL-IE support immune health, anyway?
Stress, in all its various forms, whether physical (due to viruses or other illnesses) chemical or circumstantial, has direct (and very specific) impacts on the immune system. The Glutrasol family of products is formulated based on a 40-year application of science-based treatments designed to address those effects.
How Glutrasol-IE Supports Immune Health
When our bodies are sick or even when fighting viruses at sub-clinical levels, our immune systems prioritize fighting disease above other bodily functions. This immuno-deficiency can manifest itself in any number of ways as the body works to get well. Daily environmental or emotional stresses can also consume immune system resources.
So, if we can MAXIMIZE the natural immune support, we can MINIMIZE the impact that illness and stress demands, resulting in better overall health.
Within the immune system there is a complex combination of small proteins called cytokines, with ratios needed to balance each other to maximize immune system health. Unlike multi-vitamins, generic immune system support or stress-reduction products, Glutrasol-IE directly addresses the cytokine balance needed for immunomodulation that enhances immune system health.
- Supports immune system health to enhance your natural defenses
- Extends immune-protection for people in risky environments
- Increases and extends immune support for traditional health methods
Glutrasol’s three actives: transfer factor, beta glucans and lactic-acid generating bacteria work in concert to maximize that cytokine balance.
If you answer "yes" to any of the questions below, Glutrasol-IE may HELP:
- Do you often get sick when you travel?
- Do you suffer from frequent stress?
- Are you tired of fighting the flu every year?
- Does your job require that you interact with large concentrations of the public?
- Are you at an elevated risk of getting sick due to advanced age or poor nutrition?