The 6-day Immune Powerpack
BY JACK MENEAR, CHIEF SCIENTIST AND PATENT STRATEGIST
Your plan is to -
· go on vacation,
· begin a business trip,
· run a quick 5k, 10k or half-marathon, or
· give your immune system a boost as flu season approaches.
So, you reach for a fizzy tablet, plop it in water and then you’re good to go, right? No!
Don’t get me wrong, the fizzy tablets aren’t bad things. But when you really want to take care of your immune system, you’ll need more horsepower and several days of TLC. Dietary supplements are foods, not drugs. So, results are based on nourishing the body rather than suppressing symptoms. That takes a little time. For immune building at the cellular level, 6 days is typically enough to create a difference.
For this reason, our 6-day immune-building package was created.
Obviously, your immune system protects against disease. That’s no mystery about that. But your immune system is much more. It contributes to athletic performance, relaxation, and a sense of well-being. Regardless of lifestyle, everyone periodically needs a short-term immune boost.
Going on vacation is a perfect example. You’ve just worked 50 weeks in a row and some of that was overtime to clear your desk before leaving. Then, you stayed up half the night packing, got up early, and ran for the plane. On the plane, 10 people were coughing and sneezing and you were breathing their air for the whole flight! Finally, the plane landed. The next morning your first gift from the islands is a runny nose, and it ruins the first few days of vacation. Sound familiar?
Or, maybe you have a golf tournament this weekend. You have been looking forward to the tournament for weeks, and the time has finally arrived. Unfortunately, because you’re excited and anticipating the day, you didn’t sleep well the night before. Your score reflected it. It was embarrassing and throwing your clubs didn’t help. A similar story could be told about competitive runners or cyclists. This could have been avoided if you’d had a better night sleep with a more balanced immune system.
Because really, that’s what we’re talking about – a quick jump-start for your immune system.
There are many immune products on the market. Glutrasol™-IE stands out from the pack because it is uniquely formulated with transfer factor, glucans and probiotics. Huh? Okay, we get it. This sounds really complicated - and what is transfer factor? But really what Glutrasol does is help your immune system work better. It does this through a patented method that combines these three ingredients.
So, let us tell you a little bit more about these very special ingredients. Specifically, why they are so key to helping improve your immune system? Without getting too complicated, here’s the gist:
· It is well documented that mother’s milk is one of the most powerful immune builders. Infants are born without an immune system and rely on their mother’s milk to stay healthy in their first few weeks of life. During this time, those infants develop their own immunity immune system. Transfer factor supplies the same immune proteins that are present in mother’s milk – except a lot more of them. These immune proteins are the “bosses” of your immune system.
· Glucans put a coating around the nasty invaders that attack your body. That coating attracts the invaders to the immune cells. Glucans also activate the immune cells that, in turn, destroy those nasty invaders.
· Probiotics increase intestinal health, which is your body’s first line of immune defense. Healthy intestines also produce serotonin which is associated with well-being. Although serotonin is normally considered a brain chemical, more serotonin is produced by the intestines than the brain. The term “gut feeling” has a scientific basis!
Using the 6-day boost is easy. Dissolve 1 packet per day in cool liquid and drink. We recommend starting a few days before your vacation or challenge. That’s it!
Why miss out? Glutrasol-IE is easy-to-use, inexpensive and risk-free.