Six considerations for selecting a fertility support product
BY JACK MENEAR, CHIEF SCIENTIST AND PATENT STRATEGIST
A broad array of fertility enhancement options is available today. Options range from very-expensive clinically-invasive approaches (like IVF) to vitamins, supplements and more. So, if you are inclined to go with a cost-effective, non-invasive supplement route, what should you look for?
To help you evaluate your supplement choices, following is a list of six things to consider.
FIRST, DOES THE VENDOR UNDERSTAND HOW HIS SUPPLEMENT WORKS?
If the answer is unconvincing, be cautious. Keep looking.
Dietary supplement vendors do not have to be biochemists. But there should be adequate science behind a fertility product. An offering to support fertility begs this minimal consideration.
Glutrasol-IF supports fertility in a unique way with a unique strategy. That strategy can be summarized as:
- Good health reflects in every bodily system, and good health is dependent on a strong immune system.
- A hierarchy of needs exists. The body has priorities and distributes resources to serve the most important body systems first.
- Survival is the first priority. Reproduction is a lesser priority.
- When immune resources are in short supply, systems low on the priority list suffer. There isn’t enough capacity to go around. Fertility suffers from the shortage when it’s below the cut-off line.
- Sub-clinical viral or bacterial loads aggravate the short supply. The body is fighting an unseen battle.
- Glutrasol-FE increases reproductive health by strengthening the whole immune system. One positive strengthening mechanism is cytokine (messenger protein) balance. A second is stress reduction. There are others.
- With enhanced immunity, the priority cut-off threshold moves down the list. More supported body systems are then positioned above the threshold. Fertility is enhanced because the reproductive system operates with adequate immune support.
SECOND, IS THE PRODUCT SAFE?
Ask the vendor for long-term safety data on ingredients. The mother’s health demands it. The child’s health demands it.
Glutrasol-FE’s ingredients have decades-long safety records.
Production strictly follows FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practice [GMP] to prevent contamination.
THIRD, WILL THE MOTHER’S CONSUMPTION ALSO BENEFIT THE CHILD?
This data is typically thin because of test complexity. An answer requires testing that extends beyond conception and birth.
Glutrasol’s animal studies have followed this through. Results consistently indicate child benefits from mother’s Glutrasol consumption. On average, child survival rate was better and infant weight gain was higher.
FOURTH, IS THE FERTILITY PRODUCT USEFUL FOR CONSUMPTION BY MEN AND WOMEN?
Fertility isn’t solely a woman’s issue. Men and women contribute in roughly equal proportion to fertility outcomes. A fertility product should advantage both genders.
For men, animal testing shows that Glutrasol-FE improves sperm count and motility. For women, egg quality increases. If only women consume the product, the optimal outcome will be forfeited.
Glutrasol-FE is safely consumed by men and women.
FIFTH, WHEN DATA AND CONCLUSIONS ARE PRESENTED, ARE THEY BELIEVABLE?
One clue is the number of randomly-chosen test participants.
Small sample groups lead to inaccurate and non-reproducible conclusions. A robust result is favored by large sample groups.
Glutrasol-FE animal tests often incorporated hundreds of test subjects.
SIXTH, IS THE PRODUCT NATURAL?
As a rigid policy, CortControl uses only ingredients found in nature.
Genetically-modified, irradiated or pesticide-exposed ingredients are immediately rejected. So are artificial flavors or laboratory-made chemicals.
Learn more about CortControl products for supporting health here.
Dr. Menear is Chief Scientist and Patent Strategist for CortControl. Dr. Menear is an analytical scientist with a Ph.D. in Physical/Analytical Chemistry and extensive skills and experience that extend into marketing and sales and patent law.